Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Weekly Training


A tiny bit of an easier week. Everything felt good! Loving getting back to moving. I always feel happier and more like myself when I can work out.

Monday
1.5 mile run during the daytime that felt good.
Evening- Full PT routine + legs +upper body 

Tuesday
I got a massage and unlike the last time I wen this one did not make me want to cry :)
45 min walk.

Wednesday
My last PT session. I'm gonna miss Jim my pyshiotherapist.

40 mins elliptical- longest one yet
30 mins walk

Thursday
3 walks - throughout the day that added up to 6 miles.
PT routine

Friday
30 min walk

Saturday
Get to the Green 5k in the morning -38 mins
30 min walk in the evening

Sunday
30 min walk
30 minute swim- first outdoor swim of the year. Outdoor pool felt great.

We had Bailey, our friends cocker spaniel, as well as Boomer Thursday to Monday so lots of walks to keep the pups nice and sleepy. Since I've been really bad at taking workout pics here are some cute pics of the dogs!








No comments:

Post a Comment