Thursday, 19 January 2017

Sciatica: Day 3, Day 2 with drugs

Today I am much better. I still get the occasional bad jab of pain and still have numbness, tingling and low level pain right down to my left foot.

However, I can get out of bed without screeching, I can kind of bend down a little to reach stuff if I do a one legged squat and most importantly I can also sit on the toilet without the muscle spasming (since I've had to pee about a million times a day). So if I can get to the stage where I can get into bed or lie down without my hip going nuts I think I'll be ready for some gentle physio. 

Boomer has been so protective. He also hasn't asked to go out once during the day, it's like he knows I can't take him.

Hopefully I'll see as big an improvement tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment