Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Week 2 of whole30ish

This week has been pretty great eating wise. One or two very small slips but for the most part I've stuck to it. The constant tiredness and lack of concentration I've had for ages seems to be gone for now. Thank goodness because for a while there I thought I'd lost my touch in the lab with how much of a struggle even simple stuff was everyday.
Now I've had a few very high energy days making me think I'm over the hump of adaption to this way of eating. My jeans are no longer trying to strangle me...too many months of pjs made me forget how uncomfortable badly fitting clothes are. Other than those two things I've lost another 3 pounds for a total of 6. I'm now hovering around my highest 'healthy' weight, somewhere I sat for a long time before a trip to Ireland tipped me over the edge.  Mostly, I'm happy with how I feel, like myself again, rather than a number on the scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment