Sunday, 15 May 2016

Using race coupons

I normally never use coupons that I get from races because I usually don't get any I need or would like to use. However, the last two halfs I've run have been incredibly useful. Flying Pig sent me a $10 off for Road ID after the race (a nice surprise), something I've wanted to get for a while.  I also managed to get free shipping. 
Then the race packet this weekend included some coupons for Dicks Sporting Goods. I've been after a one piece swimsuit for ages and I really like the TYR designs but didn't want to buy blind online on the size. Dicks sells them so I now know my size for future purchases and the cashier used two coupons (he probably wasn't meant to) so I got a $65 swimsuit for $35. Woohoo!
Hopefully this trend continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment