Monday, 21 March 2016

Woohoo I have a job

I haven't signed anything yet so don't tell anyone alright! I had my interview this morning. Everything went well and I decided to take the job. I think I'll be kept very busy in my new job but hopefully personality wise it'll be a good fit.
http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/7890-first-week-new-job.html

Now I just have to figure out how this fits with eligibility for health insurance etc. I really don't want to have to change it because I have one salary figure with insurance and one without...I'd like the without please. Either way I'm getting a pretty good pay rise from my last job and most importantly I won't be going stir crazy in the house all day alone.
It looks like I'll be starting within a couple of weeks, depending on HR stuff, I'm so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What type of position did you accept? Or, is this information on the down-low until everything is finalized?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a research position in a lab with a tiny bit of teaching thrown in to give me experience.

      Delete