Monday, 14 September 2015

Shake it off

This week has been a stress roller coaster. One minute I'm fine the next I'm almost in tears. I never claimed to be the most emotionally stable person in the world!!!
However off things feel I'm always reminded that life is not bad at all. This evening I started my run in nice weather (low 70s) and because I had an old iPod for music I was surprised by my music the whole time...it started of with Florence and The Machines' Shake it Off, a very apt selection for how I'm feeling right now.
Sunday, was a nice reminder that it's easy to do something nice and fun with the people that matter. I went apple picking with my little family and some friends.

 It was fun and cost almost nothing. Who can be sad with so many pretty sunflowers around anyhow.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the family pics! I'm happy you did something to cheer up! When is the official last day of work? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not until mid-November. I'm just in a bit of a funk right now worrying about everything. I'll snap out of it.

      Delete