Monday, 31 August 2015

Boston Pictures

I'm in love with Boston. If I end up living for longer in the US it would be one of my go to cities on the East coast to move to. Lots of universities and tons of biotech..what better place for two biologists. I tried to see as much of the city as possible and even crossed the Boston Marathon finish line in the only capacity it's going to happen in... Unoffically! Besides that and whale watching I got to do a ton of cool stuff like tour the Sam Adams Brewery, since I can't choose between pictures enjoy this photo dump.






3 comments:

  1. It looks like you were there for some beautiful days! I hope to visit that city someday ;) That would be the only way I'd ever run across the Boston finishing line, too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they were beautiful. I was looking forward to a break from the heat but they had a heat wave while I was there 90+ most days. It was still cooler but not a whole lot :) You should try get there its really nice

      Delete
    2. yeah they were beautiful. I was looking forward to a break from the heat but they had a heat wave while I was there 90+ most days. It was still cooler but not a whole lot :) You should try get there its really nice

      Delete