Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Mud Bog at The South Carolina Peach Festival

An interesting cultural experience on Sunday at the South Carolina Peach Festival in Gaffney, SC. Cars do a timed run through a mud filled trench. I'm sure it would catch on in Ireland, lots of rain means lots of mud, and we're pretty into our car racing. 
No offence meant but this was Country (I'm from the middle of nowhere)....a totally different feel to hanging out in Columbia. It was really hot but fun. I'm sure if I wasn't driving and had time to hang out for longer I would have got into the spirit of things.
Of course Boomer loves being out in public

Peachoid Water tower, Gaffney Sc
Peaches..it was a peach festival after all


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun to watch to me! Of course, I think demolition derby is fun, too... ;)

    ReplyDelete