Monday, 27 January 2014

Current Favorites

Winter Running never felt so good. Of all of the things I've added to my winter gear for running these Nike Thermal Tech Run Gloves are my favorite. They cost $25 at Dicks Sporting Goods...although I got mine much cheaper as they were either clearance or just rung up wrong at the register. I got my housemate a pair (with purple accents) at a different store as a present, to say good job on placing in her age group in the 5k Red Shoe Run, and I was most disappointed to pay full price. However they will be used for a long time to come. Good but not great when you are standing around in below freezing temps but bring these bad boys on a run and they are perfect. They even have the silver thumb additions to allow you to use a touch screen phone.....since I'd rather use my phone to track my run this is a major plus in my book!
Speaking of winter it was nice and balmy today, probably the warmest day in the last two months in SC. Tomorrow might be a different story as we are under  a Winter storm watch...and if it hits we'll get anywhere up to eight inches of snow..madness! Roll on snow day.

I'm loving the addition of a last few touches to my living room, this print I bought from aSteadyPaceStudio on Esty. The mat and frame I got to match some bigger ones I have from Micheal's. I'm contemplating getting a medal holder to go underneath it but I can't decide on one.


Surprise chocolate from home. Someone my housemate works with took a trip to Ireland and came back with the biggest slab of chocolate I've ever seen. Thank goodness we share everything otherwise I might have died of jealousy.

Last but not least my forever favorite........




No comments:

Post a Comment