Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Run away the stress

I came home today on the point of tears...I wasn't sad (well not really) it was more like sheer frustation. So after a quick dinner I broke out the lawn mower and mowed for about an hour and a half.  Then the little man in my life (my dog) went to the park with myself and my room mate, while she walked him and worked on some training (he's still a puppy) I ran two miles. By the time all that was done I was exhausted and the best part of my evening is gone BUT I came home with a smile on my face.A very different me to only a few short hours beforehand.
So feeling stressed, angry, frustrated maybe a little sad...sometimes a good workout will help distract your mind and invigorate your body!

Darkness falling...time to go home!

Considered a dip in the cool water

No comments:

Post a Comment